Under the brand name Rembrandt, Royal Talens is the supplier of a range of professional artists’ products, which enjoy worldwide confidence. With a view to stability and durability in each Rembrandt product the best from history is combined with modern developments in the field of both technology and raw materials.
Rembrandt: a reliable name that stands for premium quality. In oils, acrylics and water colours, as well as in pastels, brushes and paper. This is because only the finest raw materials and the most advanced production methods are used for Rembrandt products.
The properties of Rembrandt oil colour:
• Unmatched brilliance and deep, vibrant colours
• Maximum colour strength thanks to the highest possible concentration
of pigment and extremely fine grinding
• Highest degree of lightfastness
• Very pure colours and highest durability of the paint film
- mixing colour guide.
- 3 Rembrandt brushes: series 200 nº8, series 201 nº4, series 208 nº12.
- 1 tube 60ml. Rembrandt oil colour. (105)
- Painting knife nº 3012.
- 12 tubes 40ml. Rembrandt oil colour. (283, 285, 311, 377, 366, 506, 530, 618, 615, 227, 409, 735)
- wooden palette.
- 2 bottles 75ml de auxiliaries: Painting medium Talens and Odourless White spirit Talens.
- Container with 3 sticks of charcoal.
- Double palette cup.