Under the brand name Rembrandt, Royal Talens is the supplier of a range of professional artists’ products, which enjoy worldwide confidence. With a view to stability and durability in each Rembrandt product the best from history is combined with modern developments in the field of both technology and raw materials.
Rembrandt: a reliable name that stands for premium quality. In oils, acrylics and water colours, as well as in pastels, brushes and paper. This is because only the finest raw materials and the most advanced production methods are used for Rembrandt products.
The properties of Rembrandt oil colour:
• Unmatched brilliance and deep, vibrant colours
• Maximum colour strength thanks to the highest possible concentration
of pigment and extremely fine grinding
• Highest degree of lightfastness
• Very pure colours and highest durability of the paint film
- mixing colour guide.
- 2 Rembrandt brushes: series 201 nº4, series 208 nº10.
- 1 tube 40ml. Rembrandt oil colour. (105)
- 15 tubes 15ml. Rembrandt oil colour. (254, 284, 285, 311, 377, 342, 506, 530, 517, 576, 618, 615, 227, 409, 735)
- wooden palette.
- 1 bottle 75ml Painting medium Talens.
- Container with 3 sticks of charcoal.
- Double palette cup.